Excel-like panel design
Offer users familiarity with the Excel-like pivot panel
Built for speed
Process and aggregate thousands of rows in milliseconds
Increase user productivity
Includes built-in save and load of views, along with asynchronous processing with progress bars and background work
Connects directly to Microsoft SSAS cubes, without the server-side API
Bind your PivotGrid or PivotChart directly to your existing SSAS cubes
Server-side OLAP support
Use the Web API on the server to add server-side support to OLAP. Requires ComponentOne Web API.
Drag and drop pivot fields in the smart PivotPanel
- Excel-like panel design feels familiar to users
- Allows users to drag fields into “view” lists representing row, column, value, and filter
- Save time with smart data interpretation—panel intelligently places fields
- Use same field multiple times in Values, eg: Sales (total) and Sales (count)
- Asynchronous processing provides progress bar and background work
- Save user’s time with built-in save/load of views
- Read more about creating basic pivot tables
- See how to answer recurring questions with pre-defined views
Display Excel-like data summaries in PivotGrid
- Manage large data sets easily with collapsible rows and column groups
- Drill down into the data with the custom context menu
- Export the grid to XLSX files
- Grid extends and inherits FlexGrid, including custom cell feature
- Extend your grid’s formatting with logical grouping for multiple date types
- Group and manage data with subtotals
Visualize large data sets with PivotChart
- Summarize data in multiple chart types, including column, bar, area, line, scatter, and pie
- Convey the view structure with hierarchical axes
- Contains both FlexChart and FlexPie and inherits from those Wijmo controls
Server-side OLAP Support
Client-side OLAP engine: Wijmo’s Pivot controls were created for analyzing datasets on the client. Our client-side OLAP engine can handle relatively large amounts of data (in the order of hundreds of thousands of records), but it requires the raw data to be downloaded to the client, and that makes it impractical to analyze really large datasets (millions of records), so we've added server-side options.
NEW! Direct connection to Microsoft SSAS cubes: There's no need for the server-side API if you already have Microsoft SSAS cubes in place! Learn more in the blog.
Optional server-side support: Use a URL in the itemSource property to instruct the OLAP controls to query a Web API on the server instead of analyzing an array on the client. The server-side engine is part of our ASP.NET MVC product line and must be installed and licensed separately. We recommend purchasing Ultimate so that you have both server and client side components for our OLAP controls.Try the Demo
Easy Licensing and Distribution
Wijmo's licensing options allow you to add distribution keys to your apps through your account.
Wijmo is licensed per developer. Once you purchase a copy, you can generate a distribution key and deploy your app.
To create your own commercially-licensed SDK, or web application builder, choose the Commercial OEM license. Commercial OEM and SaaS licenses are customized for each customer.