Deliver modern web apps and improve your productivity with tag helpers, scaffolders, and the most flexible UI controls available
Touch-first, flexible ASP.NET MVC data grid
FlexGrid puts control in your hands with built-in support for filtering, sorting, and editing data
50+ data visualization charts and tools
With financial charts, FlexChart, and gauges, you'll deliver stunning web apps in less time
Save time with scaffolders
Built-in scaffolders support code-free views
Power your apps with the Web API
With ComponentOne Studio Enterprise, you can combine ASP.NET MVC's OLAP with the Web API to create scalable, testable web apps and aggregate big data
Collaborate better with tag helpers and SignalR support
TagHelpers allow you to vastly improve the readability of your code; SignalR creates apps that allow users to collaborate and edit a web app simultaneously
Full ASP.NET Core 2.0, Visual Studio and Windows 10 Support
Seamless Visual Studio 2017 integration, and designed for the VS ecosystem. Fully supports Windows 10
Designed specifically for mobile-first apps, this best-in-class ASP.NET MVC data grid's built-in features include:
- JSON data binding
- Sorting, grouping, and filtering
- Excel-style selection and editing
- Advanced cell formatting
Wow your users with 50+ ASP.NET MVC chart types and dozens of build-in features, including:
- SVG rendering
- Series selection, labels, and toggling
- Full touch and zoom interactions
- Client-side image export with Web API
Create powerful .NET reports code-free in our standalone FlexReport Designer, and display them in FlexViewer Mobile, a responsive ASP.NET MVC report viewer for small screens.Learn More
Create Adobe PDF documents from your web applications using ASP.NET MVC PDF. The commands provided for adding content to documents are similar to the ones available in the .NET Graphics class and you get security, compression, outlining, hyper-linking, and attachments.Learn More
What's New in 2017
- Full support for ASP.NET Core 2.0. Get the bits here
- FlexViewer for ASP.NET MVC now includes a PDF Viewer. Read more.
- MultiAutoComplete launches, enabling users to search for and select multiple items from a drop-down. Read more.
- New project templates include FlexGrid model binding, AJAX binding, and a spreadsheet
- TreeView control launches, supporting hierarchical lists for your navigation. Read more
- Users can instantiate the scaffolder from views to update a view with C1 MVC controls. This feature adds an MVC control to the existing view and updates corresponding controller.
- MultiRow Data Grid control released in ComponentOne Studio and Ultimate. Read more.
- OLAP for MVC launches
- DataEngine for Web API launches. Try the Web API demo.
- FlexViewer Mobile, a responsive MVC report viewer, released. Read more.