Deliver modern, professional WPF enterprise apps in less time with our flexible grids, charts, and themes
Industry's fastest .NET data grids
Industry-standard, lightning-fast FlexGrid and DataGrid components maximize customization in a .NET grid
Flexible UI controls for complete WPF apps
Reduce developer overhead with extensive built-in feature sets, including flexible data binding
50+ fast, extensible charts
FlexChart includes 40+ chart types and a universal, easy-to-use API
Touch support for WPF apps
Controls are touch-enabled and support in-app drag-and-drop
Modern Microsoft Office themes
15+ built-in themes include Office 2016
Full Visual Studio and Windows 10 Support
Seamless Visual Studio 2017 integration, and designed for the VS ecosystem. Also supports Windows 10
Increase productivity with collaboration support
Easily collaborate with designers in Expression Blend, and code sharing with Silverlight drastically reduces migration time
The industry's best WPF data grid has been UI virtualized for optimal performance, and ClearStyle technology makes custom styles easy to create. Built-in features include:
- Flexible data binding
- Sorting, grouping, and filtering
- Cell selection and editing
With 50+ chart types and DirectX rendering, your WPF data visualizations will add life to your apps. Built-in features include:
- Flexible data binding
- Series selection and labels
- Multiple axes and plot areas
- Image export
This lightning-fast reporting engine completes every enterprise UI toolbox. Easy migration, beautiful data visualization, and the standalone FlexReport Designer allow even the most novice developers to generate top-notch reports.Learn More
Theme your entire application, even the standard controls, with over 20 complete, professional themes inspired by popular interfaces such as Microsoft Office 2016, Expression Blend and Modern UI.Learn More
What's New in 2017
- TreeMap is now available in FlexChart.
- FlexChartField has launched in FlexReport, which adds more chart types in .NET reports. Read more.
- FlexGrid now supports RowDetailsTemplate, which supports building forms into row details. Read more.
- Load, search, export, print and view PDF Files in FlexViewer using PDFDocumentSource. Read more.
- InputPanel for XAML launches in WPF. Read more
- GanttView for WPF launches. Read more
All of our WPF demos are included in a single downloadable desktop explorer.
DOWNLOAD THE EXPLORER